Issue 2001-7 Friday, April 13, 2001
1. - You're right; we're billing way too much for this.
2. - Bet you I can go a week without saying "synergy" or "value-added".
3. - How about paying us based on the success of the project?
4. - This
whole strategy is based on a Harvard business case I read.
6. - I don't know enough to speak intelligently about that.
7. - Implementation? I only care about writing long reports.
8. - I can't take the credit. It was Ed in your marketing department.
9. - The problem is, you have too much work for too few people.
10. - Everything looks okay to me. You really don't need me.